Friday, December 25, 2009

Having a problem with my myspace background can someone help?

Ok I am trying to change my background. I went to mygirlyspace.com...picked out the one I wanted...copied the code..and pasted it in my about me section. I save changes and then view my profile. The background isn't showing up right..I have tried several different ones and they all do the same thing. Like say the back ground is heart ..you can see them until all my pictures and info shows up and then the background turns to just a solid color..but like inside my info boxes there will still be designs. I have deleted all extra stuff from my profile thinkg maybe something was causing the problem. But still it isn't working...help me I am myspace stupid....and please..step by step instructions!



Having a problem with my myspace background can someone help?

that happend to me and i tried everything and i wasnt happy but...i had to find a new website and it worked ok but if u do that and it still dosnt work change your password and the overall thing is you might have something adding on your background when you copy and paste it



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host