Monday, December 28, 2009

I don't want a private MySpace Profile!?

How do I turn my MySpace profile off private? I already checked the "Anyone Under 18" thing, but when I log out and check my profile, it still says "This profile is private. You must be his/her friend to view it." Or something like that anyway. Please help.



I don't want a private MySpace Profile!?

go to your myspace home page,



click on account settings, right under edit profile.



then go to privacy settings,



and where it says "who can view my profile" click on either public, or users over 18.. what ever you prefer,



thast should clear it up.



hope it was helpfull =]



I don't want a private MySpace Profile!?

What did you put as your age? Set it up to 16 or 18 if you want everyone to view your myspace.



I don't want a private MySpace Profile!?

Make sure when you change the stting that you click on the save button. Sometimes we forget to do this and this will keep it from working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host