Monday, December 28, 2009

How accurate is Trakzor, Myspace.com tracking program?

I've noticed that someone has been checking out my Myspace.com profile from another state. It has TBD for their location, which I already know what it means, but is it possible for that person to actually live in another state and not the one in which Trakzor indicates? Also, if you have Trakzor on your profile, can your visitors block it so you won't know that they viewed your profile?



I have a clue to who that person may be and I'm sure they live in the same city as I do. I think that it's my ex girlfriend. because around the time we broke up, this person started checking out my MySpace.com profile way too many times. She too has a Myspace profile. This person visits my profile at least 4 times a day.



I'd like to know if its her.



Thanks in advance .



How accurate is Trakzor, Myspace.com tracking program?

Trackers are against Myspace policy and MySpace does NOT have one. They contain spyware and can let spamming and hackers into your account.



One of Tom's MySpace blogs says:" These people will take over your account and use it to spam. You know you've seen those lame comments on people's profile about profile watchers, and stalker programs, etc. It's all a bunch of fake junk tricking people into entering their myspace login so they can spam stuff on your profile.



Also, they will put stuff on your profile like this"



If you want to keep your profile on Myspace and it is more important than being concerned about who is viewing your page, you will get rid of the tracker.



If you are concerned about someone viewing your profile too much, then set it to private.



How accurate is Trakzor, Myspace.com tracking program?

it just sometin that takes you email and password

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host