Sunday, December 6, 2009

What is a code for myspace so that i can see who views my account, and none of that add these people

As of now, there is no way to see who is viewing your Myspace profile. In the past you could do it because Myspace allowed JavaScript, but Myspace have since disabled that..



So, until Myspace allows java, or until someone can find away around the Java restriction, you wont be able to see who is viewing your Myspace profile.



What is a code for myspace so that i can see who views my account, and none of that add these people!!!!!!!!!!

there are none



What is a code for myspace so that i can see who views my account, and none of that add these people!!!!!!!!!!

yeah I think they turned it off but you can hack it but umm I wont tell =)



What is a code for myspace so that i can see who views my account, and none of that add these people!!!!!!!!!!

You can use a seperate site : www.hitslink.com



It will show the date time city and state of everyone that visits your profile. It will only show the person's name and pic if that person is also signed up for hitslink. It is a free service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host