Monday, December 28, 2009

It Wont Let Me Add A Song To My Myspace?!?!?

OK its always let m Add Songs on Myspace, but for some reason i went to add a song the other day and i click add the approved he add and then wet to view my profile and my song was still the same old song so i was liek WTF? so i click "back" and click add song to profile again and still when i viewed my profile it was my same ol song so i went to edit profile and went to song %26amp; video and deleted my old song and went to add the new song i wanted and still nuttin so now i ahve no profile song, so i try a diff new song and click add and stuff STILL nothing it adds the song to my history but nothing on my profile its as ifi dont ahve no song so i thought it was my computer so i signd in my orthers myspace and added him a new song and it work so it int that so i dont know whats up, FIRST TO ANSWER AND FIGURE IT OUT 10 POINTS!!!!!!!!!!



It Wont Let Me Add A Song To My Myspace?!?!?

mine did this for a while. you just have to wait for a bit. it took about an hour each time before i could add it.



it is most likely the myspace staff doing maintenence that is affecting the addition of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host