Friday, December 25, 2009

Myspace question..important!?

I keep hearing about all these myspace trackers..some of them which are actualy real and work and can show ppl who exactly is viewing your profile. My question is..do these trackers just say the name of the myspace and the picture or does it actually say the computer that viewed it like first and last name and location of the computer viewing it..im confused and desparate to know lol so help plz



Myspace question..important!?

Its a hacker or scam check out what Tom says about it heres the link



http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseac...



Myspace question..important!?

Ignore all of that . The message you have probably saw was from a hacker or spammer.



Myspace question..important!?

I don't think many of them work. I think they are just keyloggers or something. I guess that is how they work... I doubt they can be trusted.



Myspace question..important!?

I'm sorry, but you've been tricked. There is absolutely no thing as a myspace tracker. . . Tom even said so himself in a post awhile back.



Even when it says "this one is actually real!" it isn't....



It's a hoax, they are trying to trick you into clicking their link (so they can hack your profile) or forwarding their message (because there are annoying dumbasses out there who love spreading junkmail)



It's best just to delete emails/bulletins like that.



Myspace question..important!?

I tried Trakzor, but it only shows what town the person is from, and you have to figure out who it is. Once you identify the person yourself it will tell you more, but that is stupid. I'm not sure about the others though.



Myspace question..important!?

it isnt real trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host