Friday, December 25, 2009

I have requested friends on myspace how can i tell if i was declined?

If I was approved as friend and friend then showed up on my list and i updated them in myspace and now a day or two later they are not on my list of friends and am not on their's. I view ALL friends on both and it's just not there. Was I then blocked or something? do i send a msg and ask why or if I was acculay declined of block?? Do I ask "what did I say wrng?" I just want to be able to find out if i was or wasn't... I hope i didn't babble to much PLEASE HELP



I have requested friends on myspace how can i tell if i was declined?

on you homepage you have a link that says pending friends. click that and it will tell you if you have been accepted.



If you have been accepted already your friends picture would be in your friends.



If you were accepted and then they cancelled you, then you would still have their picture but when you click on their picture it would tell you that you can no longer view that persons profile because you are not accepted.



I have requested friends on myspace how can i tell if i was declined?

yes, keep checking pending friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host