Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I add a backround to my myspace picture page and blog?

I know how to add a layout to my myspace page, but some people have backrounds for blogs and viewing pictures.



How do I add a backround to my myspace picture page and blog?

OK for your blog go to manage blog from your page by your default pic.. scroll down on left hand side is Customize Blog select that feature.. scroll down to the bottom to Background Settings you will need a URL address for an image and that will be your back ground behind your blogs..



If you want them to listen to music while reading you and get 1 song in there and you can set it too loop.. you will need a URL address of that too..



you can change many thing is that section for your blog as well.. like your font color and stuff when you write it you won't have to select the color before you start typing...



not sure i understood about the viewing pics but there is an icon on your page that looks like a little tree when creating your blog.. third from the right smiley face side.. click on that and a box will come up on your top left side you need a URL address for it.. place it in there and pic will appear on your page.. you can copy and paste a pic in there but as long as the pic is never moved from it's location you copied from it will stay there..



How do I add a backround to my myspace picture page and blog?

you should have a link that says up load a photo, then you will have an option to set as back ground, then you can set you back ground to what ever you wish.



How do I add a backround to my myspace picture page and blog?

go to pimp-my-profile.com, there are lots of different things you can do to ypur myspace pagr there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host