Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace friends link html?

i've been trying to modify my myspace profile by changing the html of a layout provided by killerkiwi.net. I've figured out how to change most of the links to the color I want, but I cant figure out what im supposed to change (.btext, .lightblue text... etc) to make the "view [person's name] friends" a different color, because right now it is blending in with my page. or if you know any codes for this it would be appreciated. thanks



Myspace friends link html?

The code that refers to that link you mentioned is:



a.redlink



So if you wanted to make the text green, for example, the code should look like this:



a.redlink {color: green;}



Hope that helps!



Myspace friends link html?

go to pyzam.com click on flash toys, and then click on font editor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host