Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace help???

how do i set it to show my whole entire to the public users, i want to change it from private to public settting.



(i want to show my myspace to the public users)



(and i dont no how ,my dad set it on private so others couldnt view my full porfile.)



Myspace help???

Go to account settings



Myspace help???

don't disobey your daddy



You'll know how to set it to public view once you're old enough



Myspace help???

go to account setting - next to ur pic on the home page .. then go into pricarcy settings .. then "Who Can View My Full Profile" check the public box ...



Myspace help???

All you have to do is go to account setting then privacy settings and then you can pick what you want. Don't forget to save it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host