Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace page songs? If you got a myspace answer please?

On my myspace page i have a song on there but today wen i viewed my song, it was playin another song with the current song i had. so two songs was playin at the same time. I can't find the other song to delete it. Its not on my comments or my profile song. I want to find it and delete it. and by the way do anyone know how to hide your song on your profile. thanks and help me for the 2 answers.



Myspace page songs? If you got a myspace answer please?

it could actually be on your comments



an embedded song.....



go to edit progile %26amp; look at comments



the check which one has



embeded codes on it



Myspace page songs? If you got a myspace answer please?

if you have videos on there it might be playing at the same time



Myspace page songs? If you got a myspace answer please?

sorry I don't know really

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host