Monday, December 28, 2009

I can't find my myspace profile under search or browse.?

When i search for my myspace profile, i put in my name and zipcode but it never brings it up. I've tried searching by my nickname and my privacy settings are where everybody can view my profile but i still can't find it. I've been having my profile for a while now and my friends keep saying they're looking for it also, it would be easier if the search would work so advice is appreciated. Thanks.



I can't find my myspace profile under search or browse.?

Hmm after 24 hours i know you should be able to view it, Maybe give it a week or 2....If you already have then id say its a glitch or a bug their working on, Many people have been having this problem.



I can't find my myspace profile under search or browse.?

not everybodys appear, its normal

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host