Monday, December 28, 2009

MySpace? Please answer!!!!?

In general is MySpace a well rounded website??? It is a website that gets lots of views but why??? Is it just because so many people have one??? And what are some other websites that are very much like MySpace??? Thanks!!!



MySpace? Please answer!!!!?

Myspace exploded by accident because they let people design their pages in the most horrible way. Facebook is a better and more saner alternative.



MySpace? Please answer!!!!?

i like myspace alot...if you dont want strangers looking at all of ur info you can set it on privat....i like it alot



if not try facebook



MySpace? Please answer!!!!?

Well it is a good website. To be honest with you, there have been a few bad people on the site (such as pedofiles and whatnot), and people have dones things like set up fake accounts to embarass a teacher and things like that, but the majority of people on the website are there to communicate with friends, old and new. About 4 months ago, my cousin (who I hadn't spoken to in about 9 years) emailed me on myspace! I never would have known how she was if I didn't have a myspace.



But to answer the second part of your question, other websites are hi5, xanga, facebook. Those are probably the most popular.



MySpace? Please answer!!!!?

I got myspace because my little sister had it,and I wanted to check it out. I've had it for a year now. I keep in touch with a lot of old friends from school, and family members on there. Even if they only live a few towns away, I don't see them often, but can still keep up with their pictures and whats going on thru their pages. I have my profile set on private, so only people I choose can look at my pictures and information. I only add ppl I know(except for the occasional band or TV show). I have never had any problems or bad experiences with it.



MySpace? Please answer!!!!?

facebook and bebo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host