Friday, December 25, 2009

A link to another website is stuck behind my myspace page, how do I get rid of it?

On my myspace page, a link to a website called "Myspace Stuff" seems to be "stuck" behind my layout. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there anyway to fix this without creating a new profile? It is in the way of some of the quick links that are associated with myspace. For example, if I click on "home" while viewing my profile, it will link me to the website Myspace Stuff, instead of taking me back to the home page. Help is greatly appreciated!



A link to another website is stuck behind my myspace page, how do I get rid of it?

Hey yeah. If i had your myspace code i could fix it..



But since you probably wont give me that lol..



Just search for www.myspacestuff. whatever the link is in your myspace. it will be part of a code made to cover your links.



Instead of deleting code, and possibly screwing up your layout just delete the www.myspacestuff part. throughtout your whole code.



It really shouldnt do anything bad but in case you make a mistake maybe save your code in word, so then if you delete the links and its fkd up your page.. just change it back to the old one.



feel free to message me if you need more help x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host