Monday, November 30, 2009

Do you think that having a myspace acount is a way to receive attention from other people?

Is people using myspace to not to feel ignored and try to receive attention?. What about married women on myspace (showing a bunch of pictures of her, bikini, etc)?, and married men (where not necessarily talks about his wife)?. Why people has the need to talk about themselves?. It all looks like they are trying to "look interesting" to the rest of the world, say "this is me". Is it just me that when I see a married woman showing a bunch of picturse is like putting the cronograph of my watch in a countdown and wait for the call of when she gets divorced?, or later heard that she was having marriage problems (at the time I saw her on myspace). It's like a puzzle and I can only conclude: "It is to receive attention" %26amp; "if received it, there I go". Do you think like this?, if not, what's your point of view?



Do you think that having a myspace acount is a way to receive attention from other people?

yes. most definitely.



i mean i use to be a "myspacer" myself.



and i wanted the same attention.



with pics and adding ppl that thought i was beautiful and stuff, it became addicting. but sooner or later my parents made me delete my account well that is until i'm 18. *ugh.



but now that i don't have one anymore.



it makes me feel a little bit more better.



idk why but i feel like there's some weight taken off my shoulders. there was pressure and not that much anymore.



but it's definitely for the best.



your point of view is very reasonable.



no doubt about it.



Do you think that having a myspace acount is a way to receive attention from other people?

myspace is an attention game.



it's about.....



who gets more friends requests



who see your profile



how many ppl check your prof



what kind of comments you get from who ( hopefully from hot guys/girls)



etc etc....



yea myspace is a site which make ppl feel special and attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host