Monday, November 30, 2009

I need a profile snitch for my myspace page......?

I have a myspace page and I want to see who views my page...Right now I have profilesnitch and It sucks I'll have 15 new views for the day and not 1 shows up.....SO if you have a great one hook me up...



I need a profile snitch for my myspace page......?

there is not one.



the one you have signed up for is using your profile to spam people with ads.



if you do find one, all it will tell you is a persons IP adress, and ujnless you can hack into all of the ISP databases and find out who the owner is (asuming it is not dynamic which it probobly is) THEN you will know.



so in short, without violating federal law, you cant, one work, they are all a lie. no joke.



and to view a myspace, you do not need one, it does not read your frined ID, the only time that the site cares about who you are is when you post a comment or a mesage. othere than that, it is like looking a a normal page, only your IP is sent, and it is loged in a massive database as a line that would looks something like this



X.XXX.XX.XXXX coneted to www.myspace.com/(insert long proper adress here, not your short one that you made)



that is all that you would see, and for eaven the owners of myspace to do that takes a long time, and they often dont care, there are faster ways that the owners have, but for a user, there is no way.



I need a profile snitch for my myspace page......?

sadly most of all of them don't work at all because it can't really read the correct number. maybe in the near future someone will event one that really works.



good luck though.



I need a profile snitch for my myspace page......?

This is something that MySpace put in its rules that you can not have. Myspace prides itself on people being unidentified other then by some stupid picture or whatever lame lil name they chose to use with their "1337" text or what not. But by all means find one, and as soon as Myspace finds your using one, your account will be removed. Read something other then Myspace and yahoo and maybe youd see that Myspace made a law suit on two guys that made a program specifically for this purpose and went to jail because people needing to know WHO comes to their pofile is not necessary. If your woried about whos looking at you. ONE dont make a site ont he net. TWO, privatize your pathetic lil myspace "whore" space.. get a life

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host