Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is my ex logging onto his Myspace just to see if i viewed his page?

I found him before I let him know it was me. He was checking it once a week. (no more than that) once i announced myself he said it isnt him and changed his picture. since THAT DAY he logs in every single day now.



Is my ex logging onto his Myspace just to see if i viewed his page?

what exactly is the question? is he logging in every day? how in the world would we know? You do realize this isn't a myspace support line. this is regular people answering questions, and in this sections its related to myspace. Nobody has the ability to log into Myspace servers as administrators to see what your ex is doing.



if he is your ex, why do you care what he does?



Is my ex logging onto his Myspace just to see if i viewed his page?

If you have such a problem with it, go to his page and go to "Block Me".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host