Monday, November 30, 2009

MySpace Blogs?

When you go to Blog under your picture, is there a way to view more than 15 blogs?



Say I have 16 blogs, my 1st blog disappears until I delete one of the other ones!



I can't find a next button or anything...



I know about the Customize Blog ad then changing the Blogs Per Page, but since I have more than 15, do I have to keep deleting blogs to view past ones?!



Umm.. If you need this to be more detailed, I will try my best, I've been having trouble explaining this..



So, that's basically it. Thanks.



By the way, add my site!



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



;]



MySpace Blogs?

Go to your home page....click view my blogs......and on the side it should have blog archive--older, newer.......just click on older....that is how to view older blogs but the max you can put on one page is 15.....I hoped this helped.....



MySpace Blogs?

what is a blog on myspace



MySpace Blogs?

15 per page is the maximum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host