Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do I post a banner on either my Youtube page or Myspace?

It is one of those banners you put on your webpage that you get paid per view. I just have a starter webpage right now, but plan on forwarding my domain to either a Youtube or Myspace page. Which one would I be able to put my banner on, and how would I do it?



How do I post a banner on either my Youtube page or Myspace?

%26lt;img src="http://www.myspace-codes.com.cn/"IMAGE" URL HERE" alt="THE TEXT IN HERE WILL SHOW ONLY IF THE IMAGE IS DELETED" border="" width="" height=""%26gt;



you can take the border, width, height, and alt part out of the code, but I recommend leave the alt part in., and there will be no border if the image is not linked unless you put a border down.



If you want the image clickable put down,



%26lt;a href="URL TO SITE HERE"%26gt;IMAGE CODE HERE%26lt;/a%26gt;



%26lt;/a%26gt; is used to stop the code from going everywhere else on the section you pasted it to.



that's for myspace, I don't know about YouTube, because I ONLY upload videos there, that's it.



http://www.myspace.com/mikethedj4



How do I post a banner on either my Youtube page or Myspace?

go to "mygirlyspace.com" thats where i got directions how to do mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host