Monday, November 30, 2009

MySpace Help ?

Everytime I open myspace on this computer, it appears to have no style. Although, when I use another computer in the house to sign on, it's normal. I use firefox and I'm aware that you can choose "no style" from under view options, but thats not it. I think it might be the settings or something because down the bottom where it should say "done" it says "Error". Also, the images don't show either. They just have red crosses. And it's for all images. No just a select few. I've tried right clicking and pressing "show picture" but it doesn't fix it. Can someone please help me fix it, because I'm really sick of scrolling down heaps to get to my friends list, and not being able to view peoples display pictures.



:D Thanks.



MySpace Help ?

either you have a computer to old to show images like that or your parents have put on some kind of spy ware that wont allow you to view images, try and have a look at your spy ware settings. because they may also be set to block all images/popups good luck and i hope ive helped

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host