Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace..html code contact box question..smart people?

What code do I use on myspace so that when someone who isn't my friend visits my profile [and its set to private and nothing but my picture, headline and NAVIGATION/CONTACT box shows up, it doesn't look like the average myspace contact box] but a customized one i got a code for?



I know how to get a special contact box on my actual page, but how do i make it show up when people view my profile and its on private. I know theres a way because i've seen it, but i don't know the code/where i put it.



Thanks.



Myspace..html code contact box question..smart people?

the only way to do that is to use the new myspace editor to put the contact table on your layout instead of copy/pasting codes into your about me section



Myspace..html code contact box question..smart people?

jori, you have a myspace?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host