Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace help, please help?

I've been looking for a new layout for about 2 weeks and couldn't find one I liked, then I found it but it is playing around with my actual myspace.



It reversed all of my top friends. When I say reversed I mean my #1 friend became my #4 friend and, #2 became #3 and so on.



Also, when I clicked, View my Profile, I noticed my extended netowrk banner is in the advertisement banner at the top of the page, if you know what I mean?



My comments have also swapped to the other side of my profile.



A little bit of background knowledge, I had a code in my about me to swap my profile to the other side, but I took that out. It's only the above things I've mentioned that still seem to be under the effect of it.



Please help, I have no idea what to do.



Myspace help, please help?

It could just be a faulty code...not all of them work! I have had many that don't work!



Myspace help, please help?

Thats what the code does so you will just have to find another one unless you become an expert in html coding which your most likely not going to .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host