Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get rid of the extra coding in my scroll box on myspace????

There are a whole bunch of extra codes in my scroll box that only show up when I view my profile! I can't delete any of it when I edit my profile because only the original code is there, not the extra stuff! I've tried almost everything! Deleting my layouts and other codes, trying different scroll box codes, asking others for help, but nobody and nothing can work! Please help! Just so you know what I mean, here is the link to it(it's a layout site):



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



How do I get rid of the extra coding in my scroll box on myspace????

I dont know the exact answer for this, but i believe its to do with the code you put inside the scroll box.



Try this, it always works for me.



%26lt;textarea name="query" cols="29" rows="7"%26gt;ENTER CODE HERE%26lt;/textarea%26gt;



You can re-size it to whatever you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host