Monday, November 30, 2009

Where can I upload a 4MB sized photo on the internet for free? (to get a url for my myspace)?

The size maximum on photobucket and imageshack is way too small for my file, which is a little under 4mb in size. I can't and don't want to re-size the file, or change it to jpeg, because it messes the picture up. Hotlinkfiles.com works, but for some reason, it keeps giving me an error message on my photo when I try to view it, it won't even load properly, it takes over 2 hours. The photo comes out blank when I try to preview my profile when I plug the URL into a myspace layout editor site.



Where can I upload a 4MB sized photo on the internet for free? (to get a url for my myspace)?

Try reduce its size by converting it into jpeg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host