Saturday, November 28, 2009

On MySpace, Can your friends hide themselves so they don't appear on you friendspace?

I have a friend on my MySpace who I see on my friends list when I check out my friendspace, but when I click to view my profile, or when I try to add her to my top 24, I can't find her profile. Why is that? I checked a couple of our mutual friends and she doesn't show up on their lists either, even though I've gone to her MySpace and I know she has them on her list. Is this some kind of code that she used? Or is there another explanation. She's out of town so I can't e-mail her to find out and I'm just curious. Thanks.



On MySpace, Can your friends hide themselves so they don't appear on you friendspace?

Yes you can hide it and you can make it Private



On MySpace, Can your friends hide themselves so they don't appear on you friendspace?

Thanks Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host