Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace??!! help??

ok well a couple days ago i had went on my friends profile...and i clicked the Home button to go back but it took me to this place tht looked exactly like myspace but it said tht "You have to be Logged-in to do that" so i entered in my password nd stuff....nd then i had realized later that it was a fake page because when u go to view my profile when u go to click home it takes u to tht fake site....i changed my password but it still there....wht should i do???



Myspace??!! help??

delete your cookies and delete history



Myspace??!! help??

You could try contacting myspace and let them know what has happened. They could probably assist you on what to do. I remember something was wrong with my site, and i emailed them. It was fixed within a couple days. You could also just get a new myspace, and not put you password into anywheres that doesn't have www.myspace.com in the address bar of the internet.



Myspace??!! help??

Delete your temp internet files and cookies and if you're in doubt type in www.myspace.com so that you know it's legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host