Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace background question/problem?

so i have a music page on myspace. I uploaded a pic on photobucket and used the codes to make it my background for my page. When i look at it on my computer, the background is showing and all is fine. But sometimes when i view my page on other comps, its just white where the picture should be... y is that?



www.myspace.com/parkbeats



go there and see for yourself. Can anyone help me? thanks



Myspace background question/problem?

I have located this in your profile's code.



You need to delete it. It is making your profile opaque in Firefox.



table table table td {background-color:Transparent; filter:alpha(opacity=70); -moz-opacity:0.7; opacity:0.7; -khtml-opacity:0.7; }



Myspace background question/problem?

the picture of the skyline in your "sounds like" section is too wide.



its stretching your page



Myspace background question/problem?

I see the picture just fine. Good tunes btw, is that you?



Myspace background question/problem?

Hello! its called get a new layout!!!



Myspace background question/problem?

it comes up on my computer. most likely its just the computer your viewing it on. maybe a bad connection or a slow response so it doesnt come up right away and sometimes not at all.



Myspace background question/problem?

idk, but I see your background. =]



Myspace background question/problem?

I looked... the background is white. You should delete the code and try again, I had to do this once myself.



Myspace background question/problem?

i dont see anything wrong with your background

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host