Monday, November 30, 2009

MySpace Privacy Issue?

My mother and father are going to court on the account of unpaid child support. If my father loses the case, he will be fined a large amount of money (over $30,000).



My father has been calling and harassing my sister. He'll scream at her and laugh maniacally afterward. Because of all the things he's been doing lately, I deleted him from my MySpace (there have been some things going on in my life that I really don't care for him to know about). Nearly a week later (today), I logged into MySpace to find that he was back on my friendslist! He'd also sent me a message and commented me!



How was he able to do this?! If I removed him from my friendslist, he shouldn't have been able to view my profile (it's private), or even look at my default image (because he's over eighteen)!



Help?!



MySpace Privacy Issue?

when he sends you something go to block user



MySpace Privacy Issue?

You need to change your password. If your password is too easy he could have easily guessed it and signed on as you and added himself again. When you do that you need to Block him so he can't message you or anything. You definately need to change your password. I hope this helps and good luck. P.S. Inform your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host