Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace Is Being Really Stupid. Old Backround Won't Delete.?

Heeyy.



I recently changed my myspace background to just a plain colour using a colour picker on a default layout generator. I pasted the layout into my about me section and realised it looked too plain. I then made a new layout with a url image as the background. After deleting the old plain layout and pasting the new layout into my about me section I saved the changes and went to view my profile BUUUT, the old plain background shows up, instead of the new one? What is up with my myspace? Can anyone help? I've deleted everything to do with the old layout and made sure I saved changes properly after adding the new layout.



Muuch Loove



Luuucy =]



Myspace Is Being Really Stupid. Old Backround Won't Delete.?

it sounds to me like you tried out the myspace profile editor without realizing that if you wanted to go back to using copy/paste codes, you have to go back to the myspace editor and clear out all the changes there first



Myspace Is Being Really Stupid. Old Backround Won't Delete.?

I had a problem with adding a background on mine i deleted the picture background that i pasted on about me and now i cant add any cool background besides going to my profile editer and puting one of my pictures on my background or i can chnge the color from profie editer but thats it .sucks.i wish i could tell you what to do maybe go to edit profile then go to profile editer then make all your colors clear then try to add something.l

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host