Saturday, November 28, 2009

How the hell do i get my zune player off my myspace page?

i'm sick of it and want my normal one back;



i've read everywhere that under edit profile, then like song %26amp; video on profile there's an option to change skins.



there's not on mine!!



that's what it says...



Profile Song: Noisettes - Don閳ユ獩 Give Up



Change auto-play settings in Account Settings %26gt; Miscellaneous Settings



Click here to view and edit song history: Profile song history



Profile Video Player: Add a video to your profile! Find a video in MySpace Video and click "Add to my Profile" under the video you want.



Profile Video Slider: Show / Hide



How the hell do i get my zune player off my myspace page?

Go to edit profile an then click on song and video and then you can change your music player

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host