Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myspace editor?

yeahh..myspace editor screwd my page..i need help..i know that to deleat the present layout you must go back to the editor and press clear all..but my problem is that i can not view the editor..it doesnt load/open/appear whatever u may call it...it works fine on other accounts..should i cancle my account.. FYI i have deleated my previous account due to this. please helpp



Myspace editor?

okay, umm can u only use it on certain computers?? cuz its only in beta, which means it can only work with internet explorer, if u have firefox or a different browser, tht may be the problem



Myspace editor?

Here are a couple of sites that may answer these questions, and more.



Internet addresses below.



I hope this helps.



Myspace editor?

Just go to Edit Profile, and delete any/all the blocks of code under your About Me and Who I'd like to Meet section. That should take care of it. :)



Myspace editor?

Go to "edit profile" and delete any codes that are in any of your sections and make sure to "save all changes". If that doesn't delete it and if you have nothing to lose, just make another page and you can go here and follow the steps to make a layout using any pic for your background. It's very easy to use , I use it and never have a problem. Good Luck



http://www.pimp-my-profile.com/generator...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web page host